ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Receiving Messages on iPhone 4

MINI FJCW
Recently my iPhone has been receiving text messages late, late being 2-3 hours later.

Its only happened in the last week or so, and have never had a problem before with it and I've had it since launch day.

Anyone got any suggestions or tips what it could be?

MINI FJCW
Cheers.

Yeah just updating my phone on iTunes and realised there's a new software, 4.3.1, so hopefully that makes a difference.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
What network? I'm on orange and that's been playin about lately thing like gettin 2 of the same txt and receiving ysyd really late :S

I'm with orange too and in the past week they have gone from brilliant to utter shat.

I rarely get a 3g now.

My theory is with the t-mobile merger, they have turned off a few masts here and there so you can jump over onto t-mobile.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Ye my m8 with another iPhone 4 on orange said exactly the same thing as what I have a prob with last night then I also got a load of weird txts sayin turn phone on and off for signal reasons and plus they joined T-mobile so maybe it will get better after today

Ye my m8 with another iPhone 4 on orange said exactly the same thing as what I have a prob with last night then I also got a load of weird txts sayin turn phone on and off for signal reasons and plus they joined T-mobile so maybe it will get better after today

They have been with t-mobile since last year!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Great news, your phone has picked up T-Mobile signal for the first time. With access to two signals you'll be able to call and text in even more places. You'll see T-Mobile on your screen when using their signal. Your charges stay the same even when you use T-Mobile signal.

That's the txt I got today at 9:55 this mornin