ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reccommended products for pearl black 172?

What products would people recommend for my pearl black 172?

The weekend just gone I washed the car with autoglym shampoo, the applied autoglym paint renovator, then autoglym super resin polish topped off with collinite 476 wax. Whilst the car did come up shiny, it wasn't as shiny as my previous cars when using these products, although they were all lighter colours, silver, red blue etc. I have never owned a black car before, but keeping it clean is a nightmare and I hate dirty cars! Beginning to wish I held out for a different colour to come up within my price range now.

So I'm just after a point in the right direction as to what I should use on dark paintwork, ideally to remove light swirls and get that wet look finish with the wax.

Black Sheep
As long as you use poor boys black hole and your colonite you cant go wrong mate great durable combo. Vics concours is nice but is no where near durable.

Yeah I have heard good things about black hole, think I may try that along with poor boys sealant and their natty's paste wax. What could I use to strip the old wax off before applying the new products?