ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

recall 182 wipers

Mine was done in june, only because i went into the dealer over another matter. They mentioned they had exchanged the wiper motor due to a recall.

Which begs the question... if a recall has been issued, how are we supposed to know about it? Isn't there a notification system in place with renault?

Monaro VXR
Yeah usually they send out letters to the address.

My 1.2 was recalled something to do with suspension cant remember exactly now been nearly 3 years. when i first got it like 3 months after the facelift MK2 came out and i had one of the very first ones.

my wipers stopped working once...(something to do with the wee nut loosening).....

but rather than fix it myself...i foned renault warrenty and let them foot the bill....

not a prioroty recall only gets picked up when car is in for service or warranty work it only affected small number of 182's

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
mine had to get somthing done with the suspension too because of a recal cant remember how my mum found out about it though think it might have been at its first or second service (was my mums car before me)

Monaro VXR
littleone said:
wozzaa said:
Yeah usually they send out letters to the address.

But is Renault u need to find out everything yourself :S

i got a letter sent to my home shortly after i had recieved the car could have been due to it being a brand new model back then and first time owners etc. If passed on a few times to different owners your not likely to get letters sent through. I did get a letter stating there was a recall though.