ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear suspension

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

hi my clio handels like a go kart at the mo, i love the set up i run but at the mo since i stripped the rear, it has risen about 25mm, the kit is a 60mm drop, the front is evan more than that, but now the rear is like a 30 mm drop, it makes the car hadel graet but it is just to high!

can i get lower rear springs than the fk highsports im usin at the mo, if not can i either just but coilover rear springs and use me fk rear shocks or who makes rear custom shocks

Ask Fred about getting some of his FK special made up. Or least find out how they were made. Ive no idea what the FK coilovers looks like but I guess there not off the shelf springs at the back.

172 cup'd extreme

have you got the adjuster nut on the bottom of the spring if so take it off give you some more lowerage

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v

sounds like its a highsport kit hes running, and not coilovers...

youll need to go custom if you want anything lower than 60mm (ps, if it is the kit and not coilovers, it only lowers the front 60mm, the rear is a 40mm drop)