ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Sach Shocks

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
So I put my car into Birchdown to do a few bits and one of the jobs was to take rear Koni adjustable's and put Sach back on. I got the Konis fitted a few months ago not at Birchdown and when I collected the car the old Sach shocks were put into a box with a few other bits.

What Steve found that there were a few bits short most prob been kept or thrown away by the guy who fitted the Konis . So im missing the mounts,2 bush's and the metal sleeve to fit the Sach shocks.

Question is where can I buy these items???

Johnny

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
So I put my car into Birchdown to do a few bits and one of the jobs was to take rear Koni adjustable's and put Sach back on. I got the Konis fitted a few months ago not at Birchdown and when I collected the car the old Sach shocks were put into a box with a few other bits.

What Steve found that there were a few bits short most prob been kept or thrown away by the guy who fitted the Konis . So im missing the mounts,2 bush's and the metal sleeve to fit the Sach shocks.

Question is where can I buy these items???

Johnny

So whoever fitted your konis hasn't used all the parts? Am I reading it right?
Left you a voice mail JohnnyE

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
No I'm saying they must of forgot to put them in the box when I collected the. Also decided to keep konis on car and sell the Sachs and ARB

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
Might be bud pm me an offer and will let you know at the end of the week

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
Update: Birchdown had the spare parts to fit my Sach dampers so now fitted to my car. Cant praise them enough good lads so I will be putting my rear Koni adjustables up for sale this weekend,