ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Discs, Pitted?

Got an advisory on my M.O.T that my rear discs where pitted. Can anyone help on some advice how to change them also best place to buy some new ones?

Cheers
Jay

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Indeed I can.

I'd buy them from North West Performance.

You get the whole sha-bang that way (rear disc, bearing, and ABS ring)

This means no faffing about trying to get old part's off of yours, they are also doing a spaffing deal on new discs and pads together for something like £100 :-O

Hope that helps.

Changing them is dead simple, believe there's a guide somewhere.

Clio 172 Cup
Well i would love to agree with the simple just spent 3 days doing mine:( It is a nice and easy job to do just try and get them to press the bearings in for you makes life alto easier

mk2 ph2 172 Flamer
I done mine today. got them off ebay. brembo discs with bearings and mintex pads costed me 80 quid. fitting them took me about hour and a half.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Genuine discs and pads are 125 on ebay from renaultwolverhampton, got change pads at the same time, my mate did mine, lookd easy took jus under a hour but if i tried i wouldnt of been able to on my own lol