ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear discs and pads

Trying to find the cheapest place for rear discs and pads for my 182

Allen Renault (Northampton) have quoted me £177, genuine parts obviously

GSF say £120 with some random discs from a company I've not heard of, with pagid pads. Bearings pressed in already.*

Then I've found a fair few eBay auctions (eg item 280693532579). Again non genuine discs but cheap at £99

Any ideas whether genuine stuff matters or not and if the prices I've been quoted sound correct? Do I need anything else except the discs and pads?

You need genuine yes as the bearings in other makes are no good west renault on here would be your best bet

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
Its only the renault ones that come with new abs rings. All others will only have bearings pressed in. Worth checking price with Wests Renault on some abs rings so you can work out how much it will cost in a worse case scenario.

Wests Renault has given me a good price so think i'll go with him and be on the safe side having all genuine stuff.

Thanks all