ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Clio badge :-(

Clio RS 172
Hope I'm not the only prat that's done this but took my Clio badge off the boot ( not realising i would be left with 2 wholes!) have a new Renault sport badge that I have put on but it doesn't cover the wholes, what have other people done?

cheers

E7EF69E9-0A95-40E6-8C80-88D435F6FCFA-13347-00000505AD0C77FD.jpg

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I'm surprised you managed to get that far before realising this would be the outcome.

2002 Clio 172
Hope I'm not the only prat that's done this but took my Clio badge off the boot ( not realising i would be left with 2 wholes!) have a new Renault sport badge that I have put on but it doesn't cover the wholes, what have other people done?

cheers

E7EF69E9-0A95-40E6-8C80-88D435F6FCFA-13347-00000505AD0C77FD.jpg

Only thing i can think of is get a really small piece of red vinyl in a circle just to put over the hole you can still see, but that involves taking the renaultsport badge off again....maybe get the new style RS Badge?

You can buy these rubber gromit things in halfords really cheap that fit perfect (with some persausion from a pair of pliers) this makes mine barely noticable as the car is black but it will be really noticable on yours :/

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Keep the clio backs and put the other one on the left

If you want to cover the holes a lot of people go with this style of badge

Clio004Feb.gif