ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear bench and doorcards on ebay :D

Chocolate Bar™
have just been sold to me!

cost a fair wack (200quid) but look absolutely mint. hopefully will be travelling down to aylesbury tomorrow to collect, which is a nice 7 hour round trip :)

then i've just got to get myself a nice set of front recliners to go with them. atm its a toss up between cobra opus, misanos, and good old recaro trendlines :D

Chocolate Bar™
yeah everything accept the two fronts which is where i'm having summit a bit special. The lad whos selling em also has a set of konigsports in leather, so might buy them for the fronts all being well :)

Racing Blue 182
Should look very nice, would get a set of the trophy front seats.

How much the rears and door cards set you back?

Chocolate Bar™
just picked em up from a really nice guy, and i'm chuffed to bits! Turns out he was one of the original cliosporters over 4 years ago... Ben summit? dunno his username. Seats set me back 200 quid but they're pristene. Am after a nice set of recaros/konigsports for the front :)

Chocolate Bar™
yeah my original seats look so awful im gonna fit these ones and put covers on the fronts till i can afford some nice ones :)

Audi TT 3.2 V6
what seats do you currently have in mate? cant be any worse than my GREY expression seats, havent even got fabric on the back of them...got some crappy pvc lol

Chocolate Bar™
billabong green ones lol, they stain with just the sight of water to a nice grey white colour :dead:

clio 1.4 rt
in my 99 rt the interior is all alright actually just grey and a subtle blue pattern. but ive seen door cards at a scrap yard, how do u get the originals off????

Chocolate Bar™
i'll tell you tonight mate when i've taken mine off, with great difficulty apparently lol

i think its a matter of undoing the screw on the handle, removing the electric switches. then taking the four screws at the bottom out and then lifting it off those awful plastic clips renault use everywhere. it slots into a ridge at the top so you have to lift towards yourself and upwards

Last edited:
  GOLF GT TDI
the doors aint hard at all to take off i got the whole clio sport interiour in my car now :eek:)

Chocolate Bar™
possibly ;)

will post pics when me cars back from the bodyshop. so first week of feb. will also shove the willy wheels on just for u lol

car feels bloody awesome without any back seats in. i'll come round yours and remove them for you :)

Chocolate Bar™
not picked them up yet. getting them on tuesday (hopefully)

and they're silver lol. so not going for the gold look

VRS
sounds good matey, i will have to pop up ad see em when u put em on. hav you put the rear bench and doorcards i yet? which seats have you got? the ones like mine with the grey backing behind the holes or the darker ones?

Chocolate Bar™
dont know lol. it came out of a mk2 ph2 172. quite a dark interior, unlike the mk1 172 where the leather looks blue in some photos.

Chocolate Bar™
now ive figured out what you mean, it doesnt have the white spots actually (having a blonde moment :D)

VRS
the pennys dropped eh lol
will look good, especially when you sort some front seats out as well, pm me when got the wheels sorted and i will come and have a gander at em