ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Real Racing 3

Not enough space on iPhone ftl, have to wait till I get home :boring:

Who's had a play yet? can you setup leader boards, a CS league etc.

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Had a bash on my Ipad today, seems really good tbh. There are IAP but they don't seem to get in the way too much, not at the beginning anyway. I've managed to upgrade my Focus RS, repair it and service it without having to hang about too long.

Impressed so far! Great fun to play on the mini, weaned myself off any auto controls and the TSM has real potential! Some of the real world circuits are immense, spa etc. all it's missing is the ring(?!). Can't wait to work upto some faster machines but there's tonnes of game play for the little focus to do.

Going through front bumpers like Father Christmas gets through mince pies!

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
After some more time with the game I have one issue, the opponents seem mega aggressive which I'm sure is just to damage your car meaning you spend more money on repairing it, in the hope you buy some IAP to speed things along? Seems to be on the straights where you slowly overtake someone, leave plenty of room only to be side swiped off the road, happens everytime!

Goliath I
I wish they had that thing (cant remember what its called, sure it was by EA?) where you could use the iPhone as the controller

Deffo some cynicism in the IAP but the gameplay is still great but I'd have rather paid £9.99 straight up and cut the crap.

Turned off traction control earlier, turns out RWD and auto accelerate don't go together!
image_zps85c37f52.jpg

S3, Polo
I've really enjoyed it.

Not spent any money yet and have an S15 and an R34. The enforced time-outs fit well with my available time for mobile gaming (toilet time!).

Honda & VW
Love it, currently got 6 cars.

Focus Rs
350z
M3 GTS
Lamborghini Gallardo LP560
Maclaren MP4-12c
Nissan GTR R35 Premium

maclaren is awesome and the acceleration from the GTR is immense.

not had any issues with getting hit, but I suppose they need to catch me to hit me lol

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
I've managed to get a few motors now, Focus RS, Skyline, 350z, Gallardo, Audi TT RS, first 3 fully modded, Gallardo and TT about 50% modded. Don't have to play it that much to get decent money and tbh, you can just repeat easy events to build up cash if needs be! Once you have a few cars you can just continue playing while another car gets serviced.