ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'RDR' Night Out! Sat 21st Feb 2015.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
We'll see nearer the time mate. Depends on money situation.

I really need a night out with you guys though!

In all seriousness you can doss down in my room mate. It's all paid for so just bring a duvet and an air bed and its sorted. Just promise you won't try and slip me a length in the middle of the night and its a done deal.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I won't be sharing with any of those turds. They'll tamper with my equipment.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Like I previously said, people are more than welcome to crash at my place, I'm not too far from Oxford.

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm out for this one guys, can't drive can't drink at the moment so defeats the object :p

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
c6c16c01bd35a16dee00d8d5772f9bc3.jpg
That hotel is in a pretty s**t location with regards to town!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Would say 10 minutes to town if the traffics ok from that hotel. Tbh I couldn't think of a better location for the price.

True, the only other half decent place to stay that doesn't cost the earth would be the Holiday Inn at the Kassam.

Randolph? ;)

True, the only other half decent place to stay that doesn't cost the earth would be the Holiday Inn at the Kassam.

Randolph? :wink:

Yeah would be the only other option but again it's further from town. Haha no doubt the CS ballers will be holed up in the Randolph.

Mini Cooper S sport
If the price doesn't drop from £80 a room, would anyone be OK to share? I'm not paying £80 to stay in some crappy Premier Inn thing, when it was £39 a few weeks ago (should have booked then, dammit).

I'm still holding off booking for now.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
If the price doesn't drop from £80 a room, would anyone be OK to share? I'm not paying £80 to stay in some crappy Premier Inn thing, when it was £39 a few weeks ago (should have booked then, dammit).

I'm still holding off booking for now.
Id share, im not gonna lie, i snore.