ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RDR CS camping trip 2015

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Probably about 1? Gotta get a haircut and get the car washed in the morning, then grab some lunch. I don't mind a convoy.
@optical when are you going?
@JP83 @Steven103 yes I'm going but am on holiday right now and don't land till Friday morning so will probably drive over on Saturday morning. Will see how it goes , might well go on Friday .
gus

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Are we on the same field as last time? Trying to remember how to get there from the entrance.

Also, @JP83 - Are you taking your super fast amazing electric pump again? :D

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
My iPhone reckons storms on Friday! Still 27 Degrees though.

How many are we expecting Friday night? Are the majority only doing Saturday night?

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
If I still feel like this I'm oot! Fecking hayfever is the sh!ttiest thing EVER!!!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Arm update, hospital says no fractures and if I want to carry on using my arm I better start trying to use it no matter how painful it is, I can drive the car in all gears without any pain, so today I bought a new tent, cooler box and freezer blocks so me and the dog will be there for Saturday afternoon, as spending two nights crammed in a tent with a 35kg furry heat generator is less than appealing.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
11707313_10153485679646917_5841052725933623666_n.jpg

Tent.