ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RDR CS camping trip 2015

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
The fire pit I posted a pic of can't be used as a bbq but I also purchased a tiny bbq as well :up:
It can if you use a frying pan.

s**t, need a bbq! :smiley:

Also, don't forget it's Silverstone this weekend @DaveDreads
Avoid Silverstone area!
I'm going east on the A14 all the way, won't be going anywhere near Silverstone.

I also don't have a BBQ of any kind, so i'll be mooching of everyone else to fry my burgers.

Mini Cooper S sport
First batch of cookies are in...

Those cookies are amazing, save some for the Saturday-ers!!

Sounds like there should be a good crowd this year, just missing a few like Daniel, The Russian, Gherks and our German friend.

At this rate (CS night out, CSS, camping) I'm not sure if Daniel is real? Or a 6 year old Chinese kid in his Ma's basement...

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Those cookies are amazing, save some for the Saturday-ers!!

Sounds like there should be a good crowd this year, just missing a few like Daniel, The Russian, Gherks and our German friend.

I make no promises! There's a good 50+ though.

None of them are coming? Mega w*****s!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Is it broke already?

dual mass flywheel fucked off.... gearbox rebuilt ( fecking morons putting ATF in a manual box )
egr replace and now pissed up again so ive left it at work on the ramps as im ripping the whole egr shizzle out. just waiting on a coolant pipe tommorow.

Mini Cooper S sport
What a gorgeous day! Wish I could be there in the sunshine this afternoon. Have a good time, and remember ... pace yourselves!!

(and save us some cookies!!)

Mini Cooper S sport
Looks like the same spot as last year, good good.

Is the field any busier than last year? Seem to remember there was one other group and one lot over the far side and that was it!

Suzuki Jimny
Wish I was there :(

Was put off going this year after hearing about the mental screaming of Alex at the previous event.