ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RDR CS camping trip 2015

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
What do I need to do to get on said bonnet? Can you just rock up, pay & sleep in your car or do you have to pitch a tent on health & safety grounds etc

@optical I feel we owe it to RDR in return for his CS-central-night-out (or whatever you want to call it) appearance!
Well, there's nothing to say you cant sleep in the car. It was done last year!
Just rock and up and pay, and bring booze and a chair.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
What do I need to do to get on said bonnet? Can you just rock up, pay & sleep in your car or do you have to pitch a tent on health & safety grounds etc

@optical I feel we owe it to RDR in return for his CS-central-night-out (or whatever you want to call it) appearance!
Yeah sounds like a plan. Anyone that wants can kip in my 6 person tent. might even have a spare tent if my missus doesnt wreck it going to Vfestival.

Listerine & Poledo
I'm tempted to actually use a tent this year, @Euan94
Only because @Cookie hasn't got a big enough boot for me to bundle into at 4 in the morning.

It'd have to be, quite literally, a 2-sec job to set up though, else I'll sod it off and go back to the bubble-wine again

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Has anyone actually booked this up with the campsite yet?

If not can you give them a call and book it so he knows we are actually coming.

Cheers all :cool::up:

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Date - Friday 3rd July 2015 to Sunday 5th July 2015

and yes im still alive and kicking....not that many have noticed my lack of posting. :p

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
Probably won't be able to make the Friday but will be able to for the weekend

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I'm still up for it. Barring any wars that kick off in the next couple of weeks.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
  Mini Cooper S sport
I've been invited to a mate's 30th on the Sat which I feel I ought to go to. I haven't promised though, so I'm a maybe...