ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB182

RB 182 FF
Hi huys, I've been on the forum for a good few months now but not posted any pictures yet so thought I'd stick a few on. It's a completely standard RB182 full fat currently. I got it just after Christmas and it is my first car, not bad I thought! Came with FSH Long MOT & tax so I was happy. Only downside was two chips in the windscreen so I've had that replaced (£174-not too bad!) given it a good service and two new Kuhmo front tyres. Sadly this is going to be a workhorse for me as I work in Germany so it will be doing some hefty miles, but I plan on keeping it as mint/well serviced as I can. Already looking into Nürburgring ;)

Enough chat..

2rzop3k.jpg

2d014rp.jpg

Just a couple of basic pictures. When the weather allows I'll try and get some better ones!

Hope you like it.

RB 182 FF
Plans are eventually get some 2118s on it, cooksport springs and RStuner. Other than that I'm happy to keep her standard

Renault Master
Looks mint as is but a drop with 2118's will look great, also will make a good work horse!

RB 182 FF
Thanks guys. Yeah can't quite afford the 2118s just yet sadly. Have to give it a few months, I'll probably just buy a package with tyres to keep it fresh.

I'm hoping she can keep up with the long miles I'm doing! I'll keep her regularly serviced and hopefully that'll do the trick