ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB182 ideas/inspiration needed!

A.J

F360 BCGT 182
I was at my friends house earlier, he owns a vehicle vinyl wrapping and graphics company and he asked me if I wanted anything done on my Clio but I was stuck for ideas for once lol.

I wouldn't mind doing something to the car to 'make it mine' so to speak but I don't want it to look like a boy racer car so I'm thinking of something subtle.

So come on people inspire me by posting up some pics of your modded RB182's! :)

172/1.2/E30
black bonnet, black alloys, black mirrors-caps and maybe black roof if u r a hero, otherwise keep it standard ;)

JB

RB 182 Cup
Why would you vinyl over RB? ;)

If it hasn't got stripes they should go on as you can easily remove them if you don't like...

A.J

F360 BCGT 182
black bonnet, black alloys, black mirrors-caps and maybe black roof if u r a hero, otherwise keep it standard ;)

Haha! I'm a superstar but not a hero :star::star::star: LOL

Why would you vinyl over RB? ;)

I don't want to vinyl it over, I was just looking a a subtle mod like a very small 'Renault F1 team' sticker just under the bullets.

If it hasn't got stripes they should go on as you can easily remove them if you don't like...

It has the stripes and they're staying! :cool:

Anthracite the roof

That's hero territory and I'm good but not that good lol.

Not selling it now then lad?

Everythings for sale at the right price ;) but I'm not too bothered as it's a really fun car to drive :cool:

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
image-5.jpg

That colour scheme

Didnt mark fish prepare a 182 RB like that?