ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB182 Daily Thread

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I like this mate looks good, how do you find it with having kids etc? I've just had a little one and think a nice rb182 or trophy would sit nicely on my drive amongst my other toys.
Also have you any idea where the itb cup is these days?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I like this mate looks good, how do you find it with having kids etc? I've just had a little one and think a nice rb182 or trophy would sit nicely on my drive amongst my other toys.
Also have you any idea where the itb cup is these days?
I pile all three of mine in mate - aged 2,3 and 4!

Re the cup, I think liam172 has got it up in Scotland. I made sure I HPI'd this one!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Well, after putting up with my noisy clutch release for a few months, ive given in and booked in with clioturbo for a new clutch.

Also bought that 3M kit to have a go at the lights.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Got the 3m kit and had a go. Realised after masking the bonnet up that I could just open the bonnet but there you go.

489D88F7-3A1E-4E6E-AF76-9CFDD2E96D92_zpsymlmksde.jpg

After;

7335E642-5528-4905-BB89-745B86FD6253_zpssarrz1ap.jpg

8B82467E-4087-4E1A-9303-AEF989066678_zpserrqwcfc.jpg

Happy with the results and reccomend the kit.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I'd love to buy that! Looks lovely.

Thanks, been offered 2k for it today which I may have been tempted to take if I hadn't just forked out £300 on a new clutch and £150 on tyres.

Not fussed if it doesn't sell though as it drives and looks spot on.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
^this!! That car is worth £2500 all day long, don't take any less!
It may take a while though as it's Christmas.

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Shame this didn't last long!

I had someone offer £4k for my 182 Cup (05) last week. But wouldn't be til a couple of months time.
Thinking about it :grinning:
Just had full alignment done (after bedding the Cooksports in) and replaced all the exhaust mounts, so its good all round as far as I can see.
Taking the wheels off over xmas for a full detail, cleaning up and spraying the hubs, then will see what Feb/March brings

Like everyone says, I'm happy to wait to get the right price, so if this £4k offer doesn't materialise, I'd take anything over £3k knowing its worth every penny.
That or I keep it another year.
4.5 years I've had this Jim! :smile: