ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB clio Hatfield Heath

Trophy #382
I was sitting outside the white horse on sunday evening and you drove past, also saw you yesterday driving through sheering. Was definately lowered and had 2118's I think.

Sam

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Sam do you live at the last house as you go down the hill out of hatfield heath?

Pretty sure i usually see your car parked up in there....I used to go past there in my green Ph1 all the time, not so much now as i live in London

Trophy #382
Sam do you live at the last house as you go down the hill out of hatfield heath?

Pretty sure i usually see your car parked up in there....I used to go past there in my green Ph1 all the time, not so much now as i live in London

Yes thats my house! Did you used to park your car outside the range? I used to see quite often a black 182 with recaros?

Trophy #382
QUOTE Toms_clio There is always a trophy parked in lower sheering by the back lane. Is that you

Nope not me but there is definately a trophy that lives in laurence moorings

Last edited:

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Yes thats my house! Did you used to park your car outside the range? I used to see quite often a black 182 with recaros?

i did used to have a black 182 but no recaros, i now have a green ph1. we usually have a meet at hatfield heath once during the summer, keep an eye out in the south east section i'm sure vicky will be organising one soon....

Trophy #382
i did used to have a black 182 but no recaros, i now have a green ph1. we usually have a meet at hatfield heath once during the summer, keep an eye out in the south east section i'm sure vicky will be organising one soon....

Oh right just looked at you profile pic and assumed you still had it!

Saying that I think I do remember seeing a meet on the green there probably a couple of years ago, will keep my eye out on thet cheers

RB One Eight Two
I am often driving through Hatfeild Heath as my girlfriend lives in Takeley. Will have to keep my eyes open for you ;)

Trophy #382
At what time? So bellend tried offering me out and was saying he was gunna smash me up !

I was driving off in my crappy Vitara and I just saw you were just getting in your car! it was about 6.45 friday

Got to love Harlow lol

RB One Eight Two
Good road from Broad oak to takeley ;)

Yes I agree that road is superb. I have only drove it a few times, that sharp 90 degree bend nearly caught me out the first time lol.