ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rb + Bg + Ly = P0rn!

IMG_2453.jpg

Stunning, this shot alone makes me want to own a Clio again, love it.

FF Blackgold 182
Stunning, this shot alone makes me want to own a Clio again, love it.

Pain in the arse to set up and involved Andy scaling a wall but, yeah it's come out really well. I passed him my camera whilst he was up there too, so I have my own version. :) He was stood on the wall when the security guard turned up :p (that's where my Proton Impian comment from earlier came from, as it was a tip from the security guard), but he was cool with what we were doing and let us carry on.

FF Blackgold 182
Stunning pics, where abouts were they taken??

Old dissused flour mill right near the M5 and also a bit further into the Avonmouth trading estate. I have a feeling we may we return there again with a bigger crowd at some point. ;)

Clio
Old dissused flour mill right near the M5 and also a bit further into the Avonmouth trading estate. I have a feeling we may we return there again with a bigger crowd at some point. ;)

Can you do it when i got a car please, or I'll have to get a few coats of wax on my Chopper.