ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rb 182 with black wheels.. wanted

ph1 clio
hi, thinking about getting my wheels sprayed black, any one have any pics of a rb 182 on black 182 wheels?

Ellz

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Standard 182 wheels look rubbish regardless of colour, IMO. Not to mention they're really heavy.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
DSC_0179-1.jpg

cliomegsstand.jpg

Clio MK 4
i love this combo. There is one around where i live and when clean it looks unbelievable in real. Makes me a little sick i don't have one

Inferno 182 & Saxo
End of the day its your car do it how you want :) Just I reckon silver 182 wheels arent getting much of a look in nowadays and thats the best colour imo.

PH1 iceburg
The nicest RB with black wheels was pritchards. Saying that Y7 ADW's car is RB p**n for me at the moment Silver wheels.

I agree with whats already been said. Rb and black has been done now.

The nicest RB with black wheels was pritchards. Saying that Y7 ADW's car is RB p**n for me at the moment Silver wheels.

I agree with whats already been said. Rb and black has been done now.

I don't get this. So has RB and silver...

People do it because it looks good, shouldnt matter what people think or if its common.