ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rb 182 recarro

Clio 182
Well since iv had it a few weeks after buying it from matt on here iv decided to put up a few pics. Gave it a right gd clean today but due to starting work at 3 I was unable to give it a going over with the clay bar but here it is

asupa9y8.jpg

a8ady2an.jpg

6a8yna2a.jpg

5apeny5a.jpg

7e8a8egu.jpg

Sorry about the last pic lol

FF 182
When i was looking for a 182 i always thought RB looked a bit camp :eek:. But after seeing some fine examples on here though, yours included, its probably my favourite colour now.

Clio 182
I do really have a soft spot for an RB 182 :eek:

If i was to ever sell the Ph1 this would be what i'd go for :) lovely looking motor

See I love the ph1 but after the last one I bought it Would be very hard to convince me to get another

Octavia VRS LE
Best colour and best seats! Lovely example too. Only thing in my personal opinion I would change is the wheels. A set of silver or white turinis would look the dogs'.

Nice. :) Do like a RB. Looks a nice one too. Black wheels look good.
I want recaros in mine too.... Drove a trophy and they totally change the drive, sit lot lower. The std seats are far too high and flat. They don't hold you at all!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Looks lovely mate, the only colour I would have if I didn't have the Trophy.

This is my brother's old car. My Dad spotted it in Glasgow last week.

Just been trying to track it down to see if I could buy it back. If you've changed your mind on the purchase and are interested in selling it drop me a PM.