ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ray's Racing Bronze

Okay, so there will be a mixed reaction to this, but I wanted something different to the usual anthracite or silver.

I know the car needs a good clean, it's getting one tomorrow morning if it stops snowing.

e3575e09.gif

C&C are more than welcome.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Not a fan. Looks like a subaru wannabe....... thats gone wrong

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
RAYS/Volk Bronze is darker mate. It looks a bit like a Williams wannabe at the moment.

Might be the picture though.

TrackCar & F30 330d
I'm so so so bored of seeing the same boring colour/wheels. Allthough they are F1's I like the fact they are a different colour.

I like it, but i do see it been a little scoobfied

Respect for trying something different.........But no !!

They just look like they are covered in road dirt.

In your opinion though right ;)

I'm happy with the car, came out to it this morning and it has grown on me even more.

I understand it's a bit of a marmite colour combo, but it is what it is, and I like it.

I don't think the picture does it much justice and I think I should have waited until I took some better ones.

Once the snow goes, I'll give it a wash and put up some better pics. Or maybe not, it might fuel the hatred ;)