ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rattling roof, can u take it off.

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
No i dont mean take the whole roof off :rasp:

Basically under the material attached to the inside of the roof theres a metal rattling noise as if somethings stuck under there.

If i press up it sticks the noise goes bt then soon as i let go it makes a popping noise and drops back down, is it possible to take the interior material off or is it stuck on?.

Bux

Golf GTD
It is possible to take it off but it is stuck on with glue, so you would have to re-glue it to put it back.

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
damn it! will have to find another way of doing it. Anyone know how you would take it off? or do u simply just pull it down?

SQ5
AND you will seriously mess up the roof lining, the glue is effing sticky, like seriously sticky, it doesn't dry!

Clio 172mk2
where abouts is the rattle, if its near a edge, possible get some spongewhere it is, mine some times does it and i thik its ariel wire