ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rally GB

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Called over to have a nose today, seen a few mud splattered cars , think its going to to another wet one this year, here's a pic of service area Velindre (2 miles from where i live)
walk008jn4.jpg

Rally bus
What's with all the fencing, are they charging folk to walk round service now as well? :(

For anyone who wants to see some proper rallying have a look at the Grizedale Stages on 9th December... quite a few WRC's entered ;)

Glacier White 197 Cup
What's with all the fencing, are they charging folk to walk round service now as well? :(

For anyone who wants to see some proper rallying have a look at the Grizedale Stages on 9th December... quite a few WRC's entered ;)

going to watch the wrc this weekend and will also be at grisdale GaryS! cant wait. U going to wrc?

Rally bus
going to watch the wrc this weekend and will also be at grisdale GaryS! cant wait. U going to wrc?

Nope, I haven't been since 1999. I've been to approx 40 events this year so having a weekend off... although doing an event myself on Thursday night :D

Rally bus
im off to wales this weekend to watch the rally too :) cant wait never been before

did you go to Somerset Stages rally earlier in the year (just looking at your location)? My mate Shelley was co-driver in the car that won (the Pug Cosworth) :D

Looking forward to the rally now, went testing with subaru on sunday then with skoda and omv peugeot on monday. My younger brother's competing in it so i'm off to shakedown tomorrow then speccying/servicing on friday, saturday and sunday.

Gonna be a knackering weekend!

Civic Type -R FN2
[/quote]did you go to Somerset Stages rally earlier in the year (just looking at your location)? My mate Shelley was co-driver in the car that won (the Pug Cosworth) :D[/quote]

i didnt even know it was on. Cant believe that i didnt hear of it.

ph1 172 / r1 mini project
im off down to cardiff sat morning, got tickets for the super special in the millennium stadium, off on the beer round cardiff after, cant wait!!

Rally bus
did you go to Somerset Stages rally earlier in the year (just looking at your location)? My mate Shelley was co-driver in the car that won (the Pug Cosworth) :D[/quote]

i didnt even know it was on. Cant believe that i didnt hear of it.[/quote]

It was based in Minehead and used the forests round there plus the Porlock toll road, had a good entry, the Peugeot Cosworth, a few WRC's, Mk2's etc. It takes place every year. There was also the Somerset Historic Stages a couple of weeks ago. Seems a lot of people only go to Rally South Wales though?!