ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RAINSPORT

2004 Clio 182
seen threads for cheap ad08r's etc but im io the hunt for at least two sets of 205/50/16 Rainsport3's (I think that was the size of the standard wheels cant remember, not seen my car for weeks lol). anyone know any deals at the moment?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I was going to get rain sport 3s for the 197, the Mrs has them on her civic and they're ace. But I went for conti premium contact 6 instead for the Clio and I'm so glad I did, I think they s**t all over the rain sports in the wet and dry. So, there's a nice alternative for you

2004 Clio 182
Not wanting to sound like a MASSIVE cheap skate but I have 3 sets of wheels for my car. 15" semi slick, 15" NSR2 summer road use tyres and 16" which will be wets. Just trying to find the best I can for a reasonable budget given I wont be doing many track sessions in the wet. people seem to rate the rainsports and I thought it wasn't a bad compromise. will look into Contact 6's and see what I can find as a comparison then

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Not wanting to sound like a MASSIVE cheap skate but I have 3 sets of wheels for my car. 15" semi slick, 15" NSR2 summer road use tyres and 16" which will be wets. Just trying to find the best I can for a reasonable budget given I wont be doing many track sessions in the wet. people seem to rate the rainsports and I thought it wasn't a bad compromise. will look into Contact 6's and see what I can find as a comparison then

I have ns2rs on my track wheels and not these Contis on my daily. I'm really looking forward to a wet track day in them.

Some people I know from track days really rate the rainsports in the wet, but if these are so much better on the road I really can't wait to see what they're like on track