ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rainbow Bulbs

Grier

ClioSport Club Member
  A clio...
Mate just fitted rainbow sort of all weather bulbs to his corsa and ive got to say they look good but the trouble is i dont know what bulbs they are, if anyone could give me any help it would be greatly appreciated im also looking to uprate all my bulbs but im clueless. any help guys ? Cheers in advance

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
People use rainbows for there indicators

2227Osram%20Diadem%20Blue%20Indicator%20Bulbs.jpg

You can also get chrome bulbs also

chrome_indicator_bulbs.jpg

Grier

ClioSport Club Member
  A clio...
headlights mate i didnt think they were street legal but he was stopped by vosa with them in and they passed them :)

Grier

ClioSport Club Member
  A clio...
they look as if they light up rainbow effect but on the road they look white if that helps

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
exenon look a like bulbs. blue when off and slightly rainbow effect looking at them due to the light refraction on headlight eflective deflection plates. look bwhite when look ahead of the car.

philips somethings ( cannot remember the names ) very close to osram nightbreakers.

Grier

ClioSport Club Member
  A clio...
cheers raz, if anyone has used anything similar to this and would like to drop a link then i'll be a very happy chappy :)