ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RAID not working

Jonesaaaay93

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all, I've had a read through some of the other threads but I can't seem to find the answer I'm looking for so I'm sorry if this is repeated elsewhere!

My girlfriend recently bought a 1.4 Clio mk2 ph2 (04 plate), when test driving the car we noticed that the RAID did not auto lock the doors ( I knew of the ability to deactivate and activate this by holding it down so I considered it to not be a problem. How ever when I tried this it did not work, and it has now become apparent that the button does not work at all!

I'm not very mechanical savvy, I checked the fuse box and none of the fuses seem to have been blown, has anyone experienced this problem before?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Last time this happened to me the entire button had become disconnected because it got tangled around the headunit cables. Seriously it's spaghetti junction in there.

The panel holding the buttons is quite easy to prize off, no real mechanical skill is needed.