ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Raid HP induction kit

Monaco Blue Mk2
No mate, I've asked on here about them, seen them on eBay and they're not too far from me. There isn't many induction kits for my engine and they seem to have one and possibly the carbon fibre max flow, closed intake one aswel. So I'm gonna go to their place and see what they can do for me.

Clio 182 & C5 VTX+
I saw it on ebay and was wandering whether it may be worth risking or should I stick to the green or the Powertec from k-tec?

Monaco Blue Mk2
Depends on your budget and what you want it for to be honest. For a 182, if you are after more power/the best availabl then you want an ITG Maxogen (Not cheap!) If you just want a nice noise then any after market induction really! I quite like the look of the stainless steel mesh induction kits (like the powertec) but can't get one for my engine. I'm undecided what to get for mine at the minute, K&N, Pipercross or go to that Raid.

For you, if it's between the powertec, Green and Raid Hp then I'd possibly say go for the Raid carbon fibre or the powertec. Certainly the Raid ones aren't going to be any worse than the other two

Clio 182 & C5 VTX+
Just been caught by the wife looking at Pipercross Viper page. Told her it was £250 and she didn't bat an eyelid. Looks like it could be the Viper for me then.

Monaco Blue Mk2
seren 182 said:
Just been caught by the wife looking at Pipercross Viper page. Told her it was £250 and she didn't bat an eyelid. Looks like it could be the Viper for me then.

From what I've heard, vipers make a nice noise but are nowhere near worth the money.

Black 172 MK2
is the raid one the £80 ish one carbon close filter. if so i was looking at that was well quite tempted to try it out. personnaly id go with BMC if you have the money tho

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
USELESS crap. DO NOT BUY. It's a rubber-rubber fitment for starters. And this is what happened to mine.

Also lost me 2bhp and 4ft/lb torque.

Image280.jpg