ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio Code

RB Clio 182
Hey there everyone, Mr Plums speaking..

I had my clutch changed the other day and the garage had the battery dis connected, i cant find a radio code anywhere, how do i find it?

Cheers, Plummo.

RB Clio 182
Its f**king s**t without a radio.

Ill take it out and take a pic in a bit, im just sun bathing atm but the clouds keep getting in the way, b*****d things!

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Put a multi-meter across the battery while the car is running and see what voltage it is putting out. My bet would be on the alternator. I don't know what it is with Clios and alternators!!! Had my fair share of them fail over the years.

RB Clio 182
My mate had it the other week and I guessed it to be the earth strap to the gearbox and it was.

Worth a look.
Could that bring these lights up?

Ill check in a bit mate cheers, they were flicking up and going back out for a few days when i was anything over 5k revs, i gid it some yeaterday and they popped up and stayed up, ill clean all connections and earths later, ive just paid out £400 for a clutch kit fitting!(parts and labour)

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Could that bring these lights up?

Ill check in a bit mate cheers, they were flicking up and going back out for a few days when i was anything over 5k revs, i gid it some yeaterday and they popped up and stayed up, ill clean all connections and earths later, ive just paid out £400 for a clutch kit fitting!(parts and labour)

Yes mate, battery and stop lights were flickering on his at high RPM. It was the earth strap.

RB Clio 182
Heres my stereo mate, can you get the code from that?

59011BBF-D888-48F7-B6CD-76FDFB51B7B7.jpeg

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
Take the radio out and put the serial number up on here.

I've had no radio for 2 months now, is it ok if I put on here serial and get the code from somebody? My radio even has the code written in marker on the top but its wrong lol