ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio code please

172/vx220t/m135i
Just changed battery but haven't got book with code for radio. There is couple of numbers on the cd changer unit underneath seat. On one side it has 82 00 002 656a, other side is c9rn832c10542559. I've put last 4 digits of each code but to no avail, the last number just flashes, I presume it automatically turns own if code is correct. Anyone have codes for this or do I need to pull stereo out and look for codes on the back? Haven't had time to do a proper search as im late for work already! Thanks in advance!

E46 M3, Clio 182
Your code should be 2559 :)

Just read it properly.. i think you have to hold number 5 down after putting the code in!

Last edited:
  172/vx220t/m135i
Tried that but no joy. it blocked me an just came up 'code' but it has gone back to flashing blank now to try again.

I believe you need a security code off the back of the actual radio itself - not the cd changer, it's only an accessory.
You then use that code to work out your radio security code, it'll be a letter and 3 numbers usually, i.e. A123. Do you have a 'tunerlist' or 'update list' radio?

Last edited:

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Are you using the stalk control behind the steering wheel?

You use the scroll wheel on the back to go through the numbers and then press the bottom button to confirm each number.

Seen here on this pic, the one with the arrow pointing down.

mvFLarHbVV2vilb0VeVo_lw.jpg

When you get to the last number, you need to hold the button in until you hear it beep.

If that doesn't work then it's the wrong code.

172/vx220t/m135i
I believe you need a security code off the back of the actual radio itself - not the cd changer, it's only an accessory.
You then use that code to work out your radio security code, it'll be a letter and 3 numbers usually, i.e. A123. Do you have a 'tunerlist' or 'update list' radio?

Ah thought i might need to pull the unit out. Not sure what you mean by tunerlist or update list.

172/vx220t/m135i
Are you using the stalk control behind the steering wheel?

You use the scroll wheel on the back to go through the numbers and then press the bottom button to confirm each number.

Seen here on this pic, the one with the arrow pointing down.

No i used the buttons on the radio but looks like i need to pull the unit out first to get the correct info for the code, once i've done that i'll post the serial numbers to see if anyone can crack it! Cheers for the suggestions guys.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Did you get this sorted?

The security number is the last 4 digits starting with 8200.

That's not the full 8200 number though. Normally 16 characters long.