ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RacingBlue 182 - with new 2118's and 205/50/15 tyres!

I changed my 2118's for the ET43 verson to bring it close to the standard offset + there will soon be an AP Racing 4 pot fast road/track kit to fit behind this wheel!

Ordered some 205/50/ZR15 86W PE's for better grip.

Wheels were coated with AG EGP and then Poorboys wheel sealant, only gave one coat got fed up!

They are a much better tyre compared to the Parada and the Toyo's there is much less road noise inside + imo they look a lot better!

Pictures taken on my P1i so there not the best!

Yesterday started out ...

Dirty182.gif

Dirty1821.gif

Qucik wash, didnt even dry the car, then the new wheels ...

New2118s.gif

New2118s1.gif

New2118s2.gif

Difference compared to the 195/50/15 toyos -

New2118s3.gif

Overall ...

DSC00105.gif

DSC00106.gif

DSC00108.gif

DSC00107.gif

Will lower the front a little more in a few weeks. Hopeully with a small camber change, stiffer springs, powerflex bushes and maybe solid top mounts.

Last edited by a moderator:
  RS RIP
Love them.. because they're white it kind of fools you into thinking they're 16" .
I think in regular silver/steel they would look smaller.

Do you notice the difference speed-wise ? (They're supposed to make a big difference in acceleration because of loss of weight?)

If so, i'd like these too :approve: looks great

RS RIP
Do these stick out a little more or did they come back in a little

(was just wondering what you did to make it different, do'nt know the ET values in comparison to the 172cup)

I've got Et43 on mine

Any rubbing with the 205's on?

Did you get the genuine centre caps in the end?

Maybe rubbing a little on full lock at the front, and i need to adjust the camber other than that i cant see a problem.

Got the centre caps for the rear from renault -

DSC_0002.gif

DSC_0003.gif

Will fit them properly when the new brakes go on,

Lots of Alfas
Whats the part number for those centre caps please, mine has the annoying metal ones on which are a pain to get off.

cost and where from!

new or 2nd hand?

there brand new and will be available to anyone who wants them, costs and details will be available as soon as there finalised, currently waiting on red calipers as i didnt want black ones!

remember 205 is the standard size tyre what comes on the 182's so rubbing wont be a major problem even if the offset is 2mm different

will do, these ones fit in the front aswell but there not a tight fit like at the back. Will poke one into the front and get a picture if it ever stopps raining.