ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue ph1 ITB : 2010 track season updates

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Done a few hundred miles in it since getting it back, it's running great, very fast and very loud. Waiting for Fred to drop of some parts of mine such as the splitter but when it's looking more complete I will give it a wax and put some new pic s up.
very doubtful I will get it out on track before the end of the year but looking for a trailer if any one has one they need to sell, then it should see track again next year.

Done a few hundred miles in it since getting it back, it's running great, very fast and very loud. Waiting for Fred to drop of some parts of mine such as the splitter but when it's looking more complete I will give it a wax and put some new pic s up.
very doubtful I will get it out on track before the end of the year but looking for a trailer if any one has one they need to sell, then it should see track again next year.

Can't wait to see some recent pics and maybe even some footage of it :)

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Some Pic of how the car is today.

15491832216_ac8d0b5e37_h.jpg
Track_car_004 by adrianbarron, on Flickr

15514642882_d4e28bc939_h.jpg
Track_car_002 by adrianbarron, on Flickr

15491852286_705afdab4b_h.jpg
Track_Car_003 by adrianbarron, on Flickr

Track_car_001 by adrianbarron, on Flickr

15514594032_9d9beaf17d_h.jpg
Track_car_005 by adrianbarron, on Flickr

15491803206_31729d3327_h.jpg
Track_car_006 by adrianbarron, on Flickr

15328381637_2598d8f6da_h.jpg
Track_car_007 by adrianbarron, on Flickr

15491778256_6295bd1c26_h.jpg
Track_car_008 by adrianbarron, on Flickr

Over the winter months i plan to try and tidy up the interior get the dash top flocked, i need to spend some time working on the DASH 2 display as it works but its not ideal so need to speak with Fred again and try to get some info out of Race technology. Also go to try go get both side of the heated front screen working as only the drives side works currently.

The car is running really well so keeping a eye out for a suitable trailer over the winter and then hopefully get some track time next spring.

Renault Clio 172
Enjoyed this. A great project.

Have you added up the costs? Or does that just scare the life out of you?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
looking good chap, couple of questions if poss as it looks like you have already gone down the same interior route as i am going.

1. have you added extra mounts to hold the mark 1 dash top? (rather than just using the top 3 screw holes)
2. what does your switches on your control box control? I am going to be running the stalks so that alleviates a lot of switches, but wondering what else your running.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
looking good chap, couple of questions if poss as it looks like you have already gone down the same interior route as i am going.

1. have you added extra mounts to hold the mark 1 dash top? (rather than just using the top 3 screw holes)
2. what does your switches on your control box control? I am going to be running the stalks so that alleviates a lot of switches, but wondering what else your running.
The dash top is just floating about in there secured by the odd screw and zip tie, it's on the top of the list to fix.
The switch he's are just fuel pump, ignition, heated windscreen, again the interior and electrics are just not finished to the proper standard the rest of it is .

And there's a few buttons that control the DASH2, up, down, select

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Reluctantly we are now looking to sell this.

If you/or somebody you know is interested, get in touch.