ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue mk1 clio with stripes-croydon

Evora, C-HR & A180
^^ ne 1 on here? The mk1 also had twin exhausts in the middle, i like it, nice car

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
You like it?
FLOL.

it's got like a website on it somewhere that says something like "badboyz.co.uk"
I forget cause i'm too busy enjoying my real RB.

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
It's always parked/dumped in Hooley on the A23. To think someone's wasted time, money and effort on it.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
There is one i see quite a lot 05 plate. Looks lowered but i can't remember whether it has stripes or not? Around the Croydon area i think he lives near Purley as i often see it parked up on the godstone road in the same place.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
We're talking about a modded mk1, made to look almost like a Schwepmobile :rasp:

1.8 Civic EX
lol I see it all the time parked up on the A23, have to drive past it to get to the girlfriends place...

the website is www.cr-boyz.co.uk I think, I found the site to get some pics of it but you need to be registered to see anything on there...I might flyer it next time I go past, or maybe try and stop to get a pic ;)

It's falling to pieces, not looked after very well at all

Black Gold Trophy
It is the biggest piece of sh*t tbh!... if someone posted on here I would get the usuall "it's been done to his taste...blah blah blah" but there is no denying it looks w@nk!

172 Cup
It's always parked/dumped in Hooley on the A23. To think someone's wasted time, money and effort on it.
Oh i know this one as well! This car has been in that same place for years! I swear it started life as grey rather than blue as well..
Absolutely dire but everytime i always look at it when i go past..it's just such a head-turner!
As previously said "might not be to everyone's taste etc etc" but how that car's looks is ANYONE'S taste is beyond me.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
^ It's deff a respray jobby, and you're right it's ALWAYS there, without fail, day or night. Surprised it hasn't been burnt out.

1.8 Civic EX
It definately moves...I've not seen it actuallly moving but it's not always in the exact same spot.

It used to L plates on it too untill not so long ago so it's potentially someones first car. tbh, I'd be well chuffed if that was my first car, I'd look back and think I was bit of t**t tbh but at the time i would have been happy. (we're talking back in 1998 when I passed, this day and age if that was my first car I'd sell it lol)

3841666939a5936305895l.jpg

Is this it ?
3841666939a5936287425l.jpg

1.8 Civic EX
possibly, although the one in the pics looks far too clean and the bodykit looks like it's actuallly fitted right + it don't have stripes, the one we've seen does...

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Doesn't look like it to me, that one isn't too bad compared to this one, it's a mess - paintwork doesn't look as good as that!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Oh yeh i know the one you are talking about now! always on the a23 just after coulsdon next to the BP station?

I used to see it parked on a driveway in Riddlesdown. Maybe he sold it or moved and now leaves it there constantly.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Looks like you have been on a little photoshoot with him Amy from those pics?:quiet:;)

I might sign up to "cr boyz", see who i can banter.