ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

racing blue 54nho ashford (tom_s old cup)

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
keep seeing you in ashford was my best mates old car

saw you down brensett yesterday while i was giving my gf a driving lesson you waved i was in my artic

does anyone know who this is

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Not sure if you had noticed the sound Rich....recently had a Decat and Yozza system fitted, Feck me its LOUD!!
Not really done much since Tom sold the car, removed the stripes last week and sprayed the dash inserts....thats it.

500 Twinair
why remove the stripes, they stand out even more, you ave'nt got a rollcage fitted in the 182 by any chance?

LY 182 FF CUPPED
No cage mate.....why remove the stripes??
I have had a number of stone chips on the bonnet stripes, and whoever put them on ...put them on wonkey!!!
In the new year I will PC the car and put some new ones on myself.

Megane Trophy #147
do i keep seeing you in lydd by the camp cos there is a bloody loud blue clio there wherebouts in ashford area you both from? I'm in brenzett

LY 182 FF CUPPED
yeah thats me I work in the camp.....blame the sound on the Yozza system.
Does it sound too loud???
So where are you??.....lakra2006

Megane Trophy #147
it sounds quality not over bearing like the chavs in their 1.1s with massive back boxes lol i'm in brenzett i have a dark blue mk2 ph1 1.6 16v with black/ diamond cut wheels smoked rear lights and tints but i'm usually in my openreach van during the week the passenger side has a blank door so its easy to spot lol

LY 182 FF CUPPED
next time I pass you.....do everything to get yourself noticed.....flash your lights.....windscreen wipers....do some skids .....beep your horn etc etc.....hopefully I should spot you.....
lol

LY 182 FF CUPPED
should meet up sometime this week if you like.
me...cafcross...lakra...tom...anyone else local??

LY 182 FF CUPPED
ok....see who you can get, I know we are both in Ashford.......would it be easier to meet here-being easy to find etc.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
yeah....somewhere easy like sainsburys/tesco car park. cant get anyone else with clios......only other person i know is up at uni atm.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
See what you can do, I can also bring a load of camera kit....have bit of a night-time photoshoot if you like....so give her a little wash behind the ears etc.

Peugeot 306 HDi
yeah....somewhere easy like sainsburys/tesco car park. cant get anyone else with clios......only other person i know is up at uni atm.

That's me:) If you organise anything after the 7th of December, I'm there. Timmyd, without being too specific on a public forum, whereabouts near J9? You a Kennington lad like me?

182 inside
sounds like a little meet in ashford soon? seen planetx at tesco ashford. i like the parking method!;)

Last edited:
  Megane Trophy #147
I will do summit to get noticed My name is Paul Surname was Knight then had to change back to Lakra as it was never officially changed now officially changed to Lovell as its my dads name my work as engineer takes me through Rye, all the Marsh villages inc Woodchurch appledore etc up to charing, Ashford, Wye and all the little villages outside ashford like aldington mersham etc

would be good to get a small regular meet goin say once a week or fortnight the only other local meets i know of are type r meets and the moped brigade lol not a lot down here for clios

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
would be good to get a meet. in the meantime if anyone sees me give us a flash. drive a black mk2ph2......cliosport sticker in rear window. got pics in clio thread.

Megane Trophy #147
here is my car if you see me flash or wave or summat
sarah205.jpg

500 Twinair

That's me:) If you organise anything after the 7th of December, I'm there. Timmyd, without being too specific on a public forum, whereabouts near J9? You a Kennington lad like me?

orchard heights, near cows roundabout

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Graham....ref the parking.

Its a force of habit...f....ing people carriers and 4x4's!!!