ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

r27 more lowered...

rs r27
now is good...:D

yl6qt.jpg

w1ya3c.jpg

j0k5t3.jpg

30cvxnl.jpg

rs r27
Sex!

Lowering the back anymore?

:D:D:D:D

coming soon H&R..i just order last saturday;);)
with H&R coilovers @ rear i'll can lowered more 3cm

now i've KW v1, and yesterday i tested the best lowered the front of the car... 31cm from center of wheels to bodywork..
At rear 33.5cm without seats,rear wiper and more light exhaust!!

unfortunately at rear i just lowered the max (i remove also this..N°3 http://www.kw-suspension.com/images/content/produkte/04Federteller.gif )
and so i'll change KW v1 with H&R coilover..I can not wait to see the result.. i want 31cm front and 31,5cm rear:D:D

thanks for all replies mates..:eek: i'm happy that you like my car...

p.s... last week i test to cover the light fog with carbon film too see the look of the front and i like it.... Now that i sure, i want remove them and make this.. with this http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220475995707&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

what do you think?;)

foto574m.jpg

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Just replaced liquid yellow as my fav r27 colour !!

Stunning mate :approve:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I think it starts to look broken if you go too low. :(

b/g 182, meg tourer
i get excited when i see thet you have a new thread with more photo's of your car! is that sad??
its such an awesome car! perfection.

MK2 FRS/Mini Type R
What camera and settings are you using for these shots mate?.. they are awesome!.. car helps like!!...

Any photoshop used??

Cheers
Chris

rs r27
What camera and settings are you using for these shots mate?.. they are awesome!.. car helps like!!...

Any photoshop used??

Cheers
Chris

now i used canon 1ds M2..with 24-105 f4

- 1°shot 5sec f4 40mm

- 2°shot 2.5sec f4 40mm

- 3°shot 4sec f4 105mm

- 4° shot 30sec f9 70mm (the best angle to use for me.. is the most similar to human eye....whit Full frame format! Without fullframe is 45mm (because x 1.6 of normal --> 45mm X 1.6=72mm)