ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R27 LED

Bumder With A Buffer
Where did you get them from or did I miss that bit?

The rear light ones im interested in for my 172.

Last edited:
  Bumder With A Buffer
I already got some led sidelights at the front but they are not very bright. They are 501 types. Also have a Xenon white number plate one which looks good. Think il try the 380 type red ones and some bright 501's for the front first.

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Where did you get the reversing lights from?
I have some led ones in my reverse lights at the moment but its a really ugly looking bulb.

Cheers

Bumder With A Buffer
  BMW 320d M-Sport
Try shinyautos.com - got mine from there! Pretty good, I have white LED's inside mine. I want the LED brake/reverse lights tho, can I have the PM please of where to get them? :eek:

Merci

AK

M240i
Try shinyautos.com - got mine from there! Pretty good, I have white LED's inside mine. I want the LED brake/reverse lights tho, can I have the PM please of where to get them? :eek:

Merci

Reverse ones are up there mate ^^^^

BMW 320d M-Sport
Thanks guys, should really open my eyes! £16 for 2 bulbs is a bit steep isn't it? Tho LED's I guess....

BMW 320d M-Sport
Well worth it.

I'm definitely thinking about it - could do with some super bright reverse lights! In the dark I can never see out the back, the windows are tinted so damn much, I see nowt. Then when I open a door, super xenon white bulbs blind me!

I'm definitely thinking about it - could do with some super bright reverse lights! In the dark I can never see out the back, the windows are tinted so damn much, I see nowt. Then when I open a door, super xenon white bulbs blind me!

They are the brightest reversing lights I have ever seen.
Lovely sharp white light