ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

r26 remapped at RStuning.... 300bhp + content!

340i
I aaaaaaam back.

1600miles around France, Switzerland and the Alps me and the car are back in one piece!

Over three tanks of 98ron and two tanks of 100ron Vpower (only £1.36 p/l in Switzerland!!) I've averaged 28mpg (a fair amount of motorway driving there and back).. So pretty much no change in mpg, if driving sensible!

I can certainly say 302bhp is frickin awesome mid and top range pull has improved so so much with the larger cc injectors and mapping, it has made an already fun car into something really capable now!

340i
And more stress on a fragile french car tho? I dont trust mine standard tbh.
Went there there a few cars exploding on megane sport after remaps?

From what I've read and heard that was all down to faulty injectors... And people thrashing them from cold, causing a boost spike!

All the ones that have gone bang where all various states of tune.. From stock to stage 2.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Are they not that reliable?

Like previously mentioned, whats the dip in the graph?

340i
Are they not that reliable?

Like previously mentioned, whats the dip in the graph?

Oh yeah, missed the last comment Tom!

I asked Paul about that, it wasnt in the dyno log... It's just how the graph has plotted onto the chart iirc!

340i
Saw your Clio at combe a month ago - still with the dents in it :(

and... more than likely a new engine?!

Last I heard the new owner blew a massive hole through the front of the block a few months back.... you could fit your whole fist inside it :(

53 Clio's & counting
Yeah I heard something along the lines of it got to 140 something mph and went bang :(

Looking forward to my 'new' ph1 lol

340i
Yeah I heard something along the lines of it got to 140 something mph and went bang :(

Looking forward to my 'new' ph1 lol

ahhh... Thought I read you brought another one, what's the low down?! :)

That's the last I heard / saw of my old 172.... :dead:

224183_10150570117770104_691240103_18157891_7882441_n.jpg

222158_10150556964910252_611265251_18431087_7880032_n.jpg

217742_10150570118040104_691240103_18157896_8196656_n.jpg

53 Clio's & counting
Yeah thats an impressive hole :(

I saw it when it was trailored off Combe, side all caved in :(

Mines a beast lol, check out my new project thread :) Its as cheap as it possibly can be, and im doing everything on the cheap, 2nd hand parts, and seeing what deals I can dig up - selling off the parts I dont need etc :)

340i
Yeah thats an impressive hole :(

I saw it when it was trailored off Combe, side all caved in :(

Mines a beast lol, check out my new project thread :) Its as cheap as it possibly can be, and im doing everything on the cheap, 2nd hand parts, and seeing what deals I can dig up - selling off the parts I dont need etc :)

ohhh I'll go and take a look... I've still got the Clio craving, I don't think it will ever go away hahaha!

53 Clio's & counting
ohhh I'll go and take a look... I've still got the Clio craving, I don't think it will ever go away hahaha!

True mate lol, I was open to whatever car came up that I fancied so I was looking at cheap ITR's, kit cars etc, but when this one came up and we came to a deal I couldn't say no :)

340i
Meh, 140 is still 20mph short of what the speedo can read in a ph1 ;)

I am sure I hit 140 a few times on ze autobahns last year..

But I am pretty sure it took 3hrs to go from 120 - 140mph, anything after 120 in a Clio (without boost) is pointless lol!

53 Clio's & counting
My old one got 143mph, though that was me backing off -it wanted to carry on lol. the itbs made a huge difference to the pull over 120

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I am sure I hit 140 a few times on ze autobahns last year..

But I am pretty sure it took 3hrs to go from 120 - 140mph, anything after 120 in a Clio (without boost) is pointless lol!

So true...I would say from 110mph tbh.On both my 172 and 182...

BMW M135i
I always thought they felt horrible at 120+ put it down to the lack of weight. The megane is way way better, pulls really well to 140 then the aero holds it back. Still 155 is doable ;).

Evo 5 RS
as above they're not really built for those speeds haha. I went off the clock in mine last year on a certain hill in Reigate on a wide private lane that belonged to my great Uncle from China.. Bob

With the wind behind me ;)