ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R19/Clio 16v Alloys

Ziel Nurburgring
Whats the largest tyre you can put on them? I'm going to be putting slicks/cut slicks on them and need to know before i order.

Cheers

1996 Valver
ummmm, My phase2's are 185/55/15 as im sure you know, Think from reading on here some ppl have 195/??/15 but not heard any bigger than 195

Ziel Nurburgring
They take a 195/50/15 ok, as the seller has this size. I was wondering if you could get a 205 or 215 on there

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
blink172 said:
They take a 195/50/15 ok, as the seller has this size. I was wondering if you could get a 205 or 215 on there

I have 205/50 on 15 inch rims at the mo..no issues with fouling. Im looking to see if 205/50 16 will fit without catching.

The Clio group N rally cars run 20/61 16 michelin slicks so it may well be possible unless the car is lowered mega low on coilovers.

People have 17 inch wheels and tyres and lowered (not coilovers) and no issues that im aware of.

Ziel Nurburgring
well, hopefully ill get the wheels in the next few days, get them refurb'd in a nice vibrant colour and get them clad in those cuts we were talking to that gent about at Autosport. Either that or the full slicks and take them in the boot next time we go to Germany/track days

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
blink172 said:
well, hopefully ill get the wheels in the next few days, get them refurb'd in a nice vibrant colour and get them clad in those cuts we were talking to that gent about at Autosport. Either that or the full slicks and take them in the boot next time we go to Germany/track days

Nice one...! Im close to choosing my tyres now.

Ziel Nurburgring
Yeah, these are going to be cut (road legal) due to the Rings rules. I probably wouldnt bother with full slicks anyway given the unreliability of the english weather this year. Wait till next year when i can get a second set of rims and have both options