ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R* Cup Spotted On The A2 London Bound

FULL FAT 182
Spotted yesterday when i was on the was home with the misses, im sure ive seen it around. looking low and smart :cool:

was T* Cup.... ;)

looking nice and shiney there Wazza, i saw the t**t who cut you up about a half a mile back.

Funniest part was, i was in canterbury in the morning, popped online and saw your pics in media, then driving down the A2 i thought.... 'that valver looks familiar' lol!

FULL FAT 182
:mad: Yeah that tw*t wound me up something cronic, i was cut up 3 times in the space of 10 min lol. 1st one on the M25 leading onto the A2, then once on the A2 someone decided to pull off the hard sholder without looking in the mirror, and some other wa***er decided to pull out on me again lol. well i need to give the car a good polish soon as it needs it. Excuse the phrase but how did the behind look? ;)

You ass was looking fine.... ;) nah, looked great fella, made me proud when i said to the missus, "i used to have one of those, i miss it".

Made me want to go get mine cleaned! lol

FULL FAT 182
the thing is with valvers they need to look mean and clean, ive done with the car now and just looking to keep it well maintained and clean :D

so were abouts are you from then?