ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quote me Happy!

RB 200 Cup!
Just got my renewal through from Norwich Union and its for £745.00 exactly. Loving this considering it was 1100 odd quid last year plus my cars modded.

Weird thing isit says on my renewal i have 1 years NCB - i fort i would have two as i have the year i am insured with NU plus i did Pass Plus which counts as 1 years NCB or does this not gwet taken into account anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

Tim

BMW M135i
When I spoke to them about the pass plus on saturday they said its not taken into account anymore.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
my cars insured for only my mum and dad the now, phoned them up yesterday to get me put on it and they want £80 for the 2 months left and an extra £18 for lowered suspension, alloys and induction kit! not too bad!

RB 200 Cup!
yeah they are quite good but would still like to find a ompany that still accepts Pass Plus cos then id have equivalent of 2 years NCB

FF RS 182 Cup Racing Blue
Direct Line is the best i've found...

I'm 22, turn 23 in June... got no points... no claims in last 3 years... and 3 years NCB... and will own an 05 plate Clio 182 at the end of the month...

Result...

£601 Fully Comp :D

Golf GTI 1.8T
SteDonaghy said:
Pass Plus Only Counts For Your First Year Of Driving, I Tried Plenty Of Different Companys Last Year

well it is cancelled out once you have 1NCB.

Tim - sounds like a good quote for a 21 yr old, but still shop around. theres a lot of companies that will try hard to beat renewal quotes.