ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quite an eventful night "cruising" (including the police)

7950653024_4f2e7abc0f.png

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
well i don't quite know what to say to some of the comments above ... reminds me of being in friggin primary school all this "b**ching", yes im 18 but seriously some of you "men" should look at how silly you sound! cs forums the last place i'd expect it! oh well at the end of the day all i wanted to was to share some pictures of what i get up too with my car. thread will probably be closed which is a shame cause i did enjoy it on here...

I blame you. You've created the sh*test ever thread here. All you have achieved is making you and your friends look like utter virgins.

I think you car looks decent, but I know for a fact you probably drive it round with your mates thinking you are a baller. You are only 18 and you will grow out of it.

And whoever said we've all been there and done this, stop talking sh*t.

... at the end of the day i only wanted to share some pictures :S lol and if i was a "baller" i'd have a better car that might not cause so much s**t on forums ...

DB.

BMW 440i
... at the end of the day i only wanted to share some pictures :S lol and if i was a "baller" i'd have a better car that might not cause so much s**t on forums ...

I think your immaturity did that to be fair, the police part + your mate telling a woman working to f*ck off + your mate crashing. Hardly things to brag about. (If all you wanted to do was share photo's, then no need for all that)

That was before all the cars/photo's.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
This is amazing, sounds like on epic night out, wish i could have been there!

Last edited:
  Black Sheep
Agreed.

Only people who were born with a silver spoon up their ass.

Turns up in their new M3 FFS. They are young give them a break.

If you don't look back on stuff you cringe at or regret when you were younger.

You havn't had a fulfilling youth.

It's all part of the process.

Never above 25mpg
Some not so great cars, yellow photos and two idiots, the one shouting abuse at somebody for no reason and the other for reversing into something.

Great night!

Agreed.

Whilst I had my fair few digs at the Corsa, I ironically regret not doing similar things at 18-19 years of age.

I am more of a mellow person, but still only 22, plenty of time to change that!

DB.

BMW 440i
Agreed.

You

don't

need to use

new lines so often.

Listerine & Poledo
in this forum no-one forgets.

And no-one can hear the tears of OPs worldwide who fail to understand simple concepts such as grammar or spelling.

They will learn the hard way if it is the only way they learn

Listerine & Poledo
Hasn't been the best of CS Fridays really.

Hopefully Spinksy will do something infinitely facepalm next week, of lBrench will end up with another car on finance....

RB 182
Well i must say what a thoroughly entertaining read all round, the story is just amazing and the comments to follow equally as grand..

CS should have a "likes" button...

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Ignore the oldies on here mate! I'm 21, I went to a meet like this when I was 17. Even if your car isn't amazing, it's your 1st car. I'm now in a full time job, and guess some might say grown up (including the way I drive!) But I haven't forgotten how exciting it was to just have a car when I 1st passed, any excuse to go and show off my car even if it was in a carpark at 11pm.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Our lass has just headed off to work. As she walked down the drive, I shouted "f*ck off".

Bi*ch called the Feds.

I know your pain OP. just be grateful you haven't got kids with the security guard. Or a mortgage.

I hate security guards too.

DB.

BMW 440i
£7000 a year for insurance? LOL!

Id get f**king taxis everywhere rather than pay that!