ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

quick pics of valver

well im back in it, i give it 3 beeks before it f***s up agen haha

heres a couple of quick (unwashed) pics and me trying to be arty

DSCN0001.jpg

DSCN0003.jpg

DSCN0004.jpg

DSCN0005.jpg

DSCN0007.jpg

DSCN0008.jpg

DSCN0011.jpg

DSCN0013.jpg

DSCN0014.jpg

thanks for looking!

aha dunno about the nicest, showing its age close up but thanks

yehh i love the tungy colour too haha

thanks

it had a ph1 one, but i really dislike them, id prefer no grille to the ph1 grille. i do want a ph2 item though and its on the list, the long list lol

Ah my old car! Good to see that your doing something with it, makes me wish i'd never sold it now :(

aha! bit of a mission gettin it on the road, but deffo worth it! loving it at the moment even though it is abit tempremental.

aye jord, all in good time haha, first i want to change the cambelt and all that other stuff as i dont know when or if its been done. Nick, any chance you know??? while im doin that, the cams will go in. when im convinced all is good, then its time to start with the rest haha

cheers

was it you i seen yesturday not jordan! lol

haha aye, was me waving lol, forgot i wasnt in my other one

Nick172Cup said:
Not sure about the cambelt... I never did it but I didnt have it that long, so I would say its worth doing pal. What do mean a bit tempermental?

just little bits, like i go round a corner and the petrol gauge shows the tanks empty for like 10 mins later lol, and theres a short somewhere so the battery drains if i dont use it for a couple of days. nothin major really, just little niggly bits that need sorting lol
oh and due to some dodgy mechanic that put it through its MOT, he 'fixed' the back brakes ready for it, the rear pads ejected them selves the other week as i was coming up to a roundabout as he had forgot to put the split pin back in when he did them lol.

cheers for the comments

Clio 172 Cup
Thats the car that started my love for the clio!!

Kinda turned out to be the most expensive car ever in sense, had 4 clio's since lol

BG 182 FF
like valvers in general, the pro race look very nice, need to be slammed but nice car nevertheless

Clio 172 Cup
I loved that car over 2 years of trouble free motoring!

Only needed the AA once, my battery died and locked me out!

Can't beat a smart classic!