ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Photoshoot

Renault Clio Dynamique
Well got a mate to take a few pictures for me before F&M tomorrow. It's as shiney as it's going to get I suppose :lol: Not a bad job for an amatuer anyways :D
Comments welcome 8)

DSCF5643.JPG

DSCF5645.JPG

DSCF5648.JPG

DSCF5654.JPG

DSCF5656.JPG

DSCF5659.JPG

DSCF5660.JPG

DSCF5661.JPG

DSCF5663.JPG

DSCF5664.JPG

DSCF5676.JPG

DSCF5677.JPG

DSCF5679.JPG

DSCF5686.JPG

DSCF5687.JPG

DSCF5692.JPG

DSCF5693.JPG

DSCF5696.JPG

DSCF5700.JPG

qDSCF5672.jpg

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
looking awesome mate, couldnt beleive how shiney it looked in the flesh today, u see the colour of allys black clio lol hes not a fan of washing his cars!!

nice induction kit ;) thats it on its 4th owner now i think (Fred, Subway, Me now you!)

EDIT: was pissing myself at your gangster lean on the seat haha, im to small for a gangster lean :(

Renault Clio Dynamique
Martin_89 said:
looking awesome mate, couldnt beleive how shiney it looked in the flesh today, u see the colour of allys black clio lol hes not a fan of washing his cars!!

nice induction kit ;) thats it on its 4th owner now i think (Fred, Subway, Me now you!)

EDIT: was pissing myself at your gangster lean on the seat haha, im to small for a gangster lean :(

lol I thought it was actually a browny colour of clio to start with and not a black one haha! But the induction kit is great :D Nout wrong with gangster lean, lol. Well comfy for motorway driving :approve: lol

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
me - "want to follow me to my house and ill get that airfilter"
binns - "2 secs need to give it a bit of quick detailer"

when your doing that parked on the path outside halfords u know you have a problem ;) only kiddin mate lol

Renault Clio Dynamique
Martin_89 said:
needed another wash after that drive we went yesterday lol, tosser trying to race me in an estate car, thought i was a dead man lol

haha I seen you going to overtake and I thought "Yeah no bother!" then the git put the foot down and it took quite a while to pass him, good job I never followed suit at tryied to pass him aswell :D

Never got another wash, quick detail spray and windows cleaned before the shoot. Then another this morning before F&M :approve:

Renault Clio Dynamique
R20 CWH said:
looks smart, but 16k on an 03 - have a word with yourself.

Thats mega low mileage

haha yeah bud it is, but when I picked it up three months ago it had less than 12k on the clock, so not bad going I suppose :eek:

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Very nice, would put that bottle on a MF though not direct on the paint work :eek:
some good shots. :)