ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick hello...Lotus Pics enclosed

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

Guy I bought mine from was called Darren!

Funny thing is that I have not seen a LC on the roads since I was at uni (about 3 yrs ago) where there was one that used to float around quite alot. And now I have mine what happens, I have seen 2 different ones in as many days!

Common as muck! ;)

Paul

Always happens when you think about a certain car!

I think its a 3.6 straight six, with good ol garrett turbos!

Does anyone know how the Carltons compared to the Ferrari (though actually ducati) engined Lancia Thema 8.32s?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

the themas are a bit down on power rob compared to the (ducati engined) lancia

I have always wanted one since a small kid...since I first saw it at the 1989 motorshow really...

Tech spec on the engine: 3615cc, twin charge cooled garret T25 turbos, DOHC 24v straight 6....developing 377bhp (at 5500rpm) and 419lb/ft (at 4200rpm)...and by god do you know about it when your right foot hits the floor!

Paul

Of the 5 I looked at it was by far the best one, but also worked out by far the cheapest one - guy needed a quick sale (just what I like)...so eventually after many a frank and hard bargaining email and phone call, got him down to £10k. Started off at 14k...IMO and from what Ive seen of them, its worth every bit of £14k and more.

Once I have had the front bumper re-sprayed (chipped) and uprated the timing chains, it will be perfect....

Paul

320d M Sport

Oh my word!!! Very, Very nice.

What a car, good choice sir! How rapid? Talk about Pimp Factor!!!!!!

Cool man.

Paddy