ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Question about helmets for track time...

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Just a quickie... girlfriend is being a passenger and wondering if the ones you can borrow from Silverstone are full face or not?

WRX
Never borrowed one but I think I remember seeing people with them and they were open but don't quote me and they could have replaced them since last year.

Audi A4
I wondered this.. Also does your helmet have to have the Motorsport use label... As I was just going to get the £50 omp open face one which doesn't have a sticker but says its for track days and let my Missus us my motocross lid.

WRX
The open face one will be fine Tank, the motoX one may not be though. A lot of TD operators don't like them anymore. If you're going to hire one then get there early, I remember hearing them say that they were running out, as people weren't returning them quick enough last year.

Audi A4
I'm gonna get two there £50 so get one for the Missus too...

Did use my motocross lid last year but was only passenger.