ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

put a deposit on a 200!

182 & Porsche 986
I intially went to renault for a service and came out buying a new car, bad i know!

I've ordered a white 200 cup won't be getting it until september though.
I still want to add on some speedlines as i really dislike the standard wheels but i don't know wether to get them in black or white?

any one got some pics?

I feel guily getting rid of the monaco soon i'm attached :eek:

GTD, Lupo
Nice one, you wont regret it.

Heres mine

DSC_0710.jpg

DSC_0708.jpg

DSC_0344.jpg

Black all the way :D

Paul

GTD, Lupo
that looks very nice! least i wont have to keep ontop of cleaning black wheels

I wish that was the case. Black is the hardest colour for wheels i have had to keep cleaning. The dirt/brake dust shows up as a kinda brownish colour.

Gorms

koi

Audi S1
That was an expensive service!

Think the white on white will be a bit much, go black for some contrast

182 & Porsche 986
mixed opinion then lol!

& yeah im tihnking of getting the spoiler but not till after ive got the car.

i'm thinking black as it will tie in nicley with the mirrors/sidestrips/front bit. but the white wheels look a bit more 'cup' like.

anyone got pics of a white 200 with white speedlines?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
If it doesn't have black speedlines burn it.

That is and will always be my opinion on the 200!

Recaros as standard on the cup?

TrackCar & F30 330d
Ooooo get you :)

For me it would have to be black speedlines.

But to be honest poo coloured speedlines would look better than the gash standard wheels :)

Recaros?

GTD, Lupo
White can look awesome...

But could be too much so play it safe - black all the way :)

Car looks amazing Gorms ;)

Cheers Da, Ktec sprint spoiler goes on friday cant wait, just in time for FCS.

Have to admit i do like the idea of white but just think they look a little tatty when they are dirty.

no recaros... i want them though.. :(

I had a good look at mine today when cleaning the car and they are starting to show signs of wear. They are a year old almost to the day. People were saying this would be the case with them and i think in a years time my drivers seat will be very tatty. I have been ever so carefull when getting in and out and the sides of the seat are still good is the bit that is under my right leg.
Paul

Da

Less
Sorry for the OT but any pics of the spoiler Paul?

Am I correct in thinking that if you don't spec the GT spoiler it can't later be reto-fitted due to tailgate difference?

GTD, Lupo
Sorry for the OT but any pics of the spoiler Paul?

Am I correct in thinking that if you don't spec the GT spoiler it can't later be reto-fitted due to tailgate difference?

Sorry to steal thread. Yeah the GT spoiler has a different boot with a recess in the roof line part so it sits flush.

DSC_0714.jpg

DSC_0713.jpg

Paul

182 & Porsche 986
I had a good look at mine today when cleaning the car and they are starting to show signs of wear. They are a year old almost to the day. People were saying this would be the case with them and i think in a years time my drivers seat will be very tatty. I have been ever so carefull when getting in and out and the sides of the seat are still good is the bit that is under my right leg.
Paul

Will it come under warranty for this? sure it they shouldn't wear that easily.

I think i will just have a good like at some 200s at fcs and make my mind up and hopefully they will let me add on recaros if i want them since the cars not delivered until sept..

GTD, Lupo
Well i will be on the CS stand, so feel free to have a look around.

I hope it would come under warranty, but they look like small snags so not sure if its something im wearing.

Paul

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
does a fitted seat cover help the wear? or does that just rub on the seats rather then your jeans for say?

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Nice purchase - Gorms and myself will have to do a Clio Sprint spoiler on 200 thread (though I think I was the first to do it) :rasp:

182 & Porsche 986
I hate the speedlines :(

expensive service though but nice one

how can you hate them? they look like snowflakes :eek: and definate improvement on the standard.

I think i've settled on getting black speedlines.

Nice purchase - Gorms and myself will have to do a Clio Sprint spoiler on 200 thread (though I think I was the first to do it) :rasp:
That looks good, i think the 200/197 really need a spoiler of some sort imo
I've decided on a cup spoiler put my name down on the group buy on 197.net already

PS 200
Paul
Tried to warn you ;):rasp:

My seats are as good as new - And I'll be glad to wager I'm significantly heavier than you ;).

Get a warranty claim in sharpish !

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Nice!

As that deal is all the rage at the mo i can see some big decisions in two years for a lot of peeps ;)

V6 255
They are anthracite with the cup or with the cup chassis. Otherwise I think you get the 197 style wheels.

You get the same wheels in silver not anthracite with no cup chassis as standard;)

Black speedlines all the way, here's mine on my Pearl White
DSC_0613.jpg

PS the grey centre caps are annoying, try get them to throw some black ones in for free, they're £80 otherwise. I forgot whilst negotiating:eek:

182 & Porsche 986
£80 for center caps? wow!

I think im going down on monday to try and sort it out hopefully they will let me add the speedlines on.

V6 255
They are optional 'raider' wheels, and they come standard on the 20th anniversary edition that is only available in Europe (hence the LHD on the ad)

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
hopefully they will let me add another one with recaros and white speedlines to the basket...