ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Purple?

2.0 tsi Scirocco
So the bages on my car use to be orange, and i wasnt sure if i liked it.
So iv changed it to purple... and im still not sure if i like it haha
purple2.jpg

purple3.jpg

purple4.jpg

purple1.jpg

Comments please? :)

(P.S had awesome news today that i finally have a job! :D so in the next few months there should be some changes to this car!)

Titanium 182
Screw you guys, purple is one of my favourite colours :mad:

Although I think the car in the OP would look best kept standard and mint, it's not the kind of car you can make look better by modifying.

White R26/Stripped Valver
so just because its dark purple makes me a girl right?

:rolleyes:

Although I think the car in the OP would look best kept standard and mint, it's not the kind of car you can make look better by modifying.

The only case where purple is acceptable on a car:

2860008622_9c0f848ef7.png

And another just for good measure...

2217181926_f72e15e521_o1.jpg

Not forgetting the diablo aswell...

2.0 tsi Scirocco
so theres rules to cars now?

cant just have a laugh with a lil 1.2 that doesnt really matter?

i must admit those skylines are hot tho (Y)

CLIO PH1 172
dont worry about painting the badges PAINT THE FRONT BUMPER!! then slam it and new wheels job done

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Wouldn't have been my 1st choice of colours, but if you like it thats all that matters!

Get that bumper colour coded ;)

White R26/Stripped Valver
so theres rules to cars now?

cant just have a laugh with a lil 1.2 that doesnt really matter?

You asked for comments lol.

Not saying there are rules, but you need something special to pull purple off. Nevermind that anyway at the end of the day it's your choice entirely.

Swift Sport
I think it would look much better standard personally, lowered with colour-coded bumpers would look fab though.

Astra Twintop

Your a homo!

Purple pfft!

I think the little touches are cool, But not a fan of purple, Grey or black imo.

Also while your at it a little DIY wheel refurb on the alloys if your keeping them and some lowering would be bring it on a treat.

Evo 8 MR
Get it lowered with some 15's on, give it a wash and it'll be a smart little motor.

Your talking a few hundred quid to do that, forget colour coding the bumpers just get some of the bumper shine stuff on it, Halfords do 3 for 2 on detailing products so you could get some shampoo, SRP and bumper shine stuff. I'm no detailer btw in case you can't tell. :rasp:

Oh....and put the badges back to standard, or black or something, purple doesn't fit in with anything. :dead:

2.0 tsi Scirocco
cheers for all the comments :)
i wasnt sure on them myself, cant be bofered to sort it out again yet tho rather get on with sorting out other parts of the car for now

and fyi i have meguairs bumper car and all that stuff ;) i love the look of my car when its super clean haha

cheers for doing that photoshop!! i actualy love itm, definatly gunna get my wheels done like that and lower it!

RS 172
I have to say, purple in general is probably my least favorite colour! Nice deep metalic silver like on that R34 will do nicely though! Maybe thats just because of the epic metal under it!