ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pulled for the 3/4 plate

RB 182
Went to a car show not long ago and on the way out the police flagged me in, thought it was to check tyres etc! But he spotted the number plate instantly and got the measuring tape out to see the height of the letters of the 3/4 plate. Couldn't believe it but I suppose that's his job, he let me off with just a warning thankfully! Just a warning to everyone it's a £100 fine apparently! The letters are abit smaller than the legal limit.

Change it to one that fits the recess not 3/4

Tbh some of the asian communties reg plates in bham are really bad. Not even proper letters!!

Serves you right too:rasp:

BG 182
Change it to one that fits the recess not 3/4

Tbh some of the asian communties reg plates in bham are really bad. Not even proper letters!!

Serves you right too:rasp:

After living in B'ham, I can confirm this! some are outright stupid!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
How are people still surprised at this?

If you put illegal plates on your car, chances are the law will eventually talk to you about it. Shocking.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
And they don't look good. Ever.

Whattttt? So you don't think this...

14555900521_37f474d152_b.jpg

looks better than this?

14372849247_195a72590d_b.jpg

SAAB 93 Aero TTiD SS
Standard size text/letter spacing with 11mm border top and bottom. this is the narrowest legal plate you can have, as seen on mine

20140628_125445_zpsaba60e1a.jpg