ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PS4] Advanced Warfare

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Do we have any people on CS who play this? Got my PS4 on the weekend and it's the only game I have at the minute. Only played one round but would be good to find other people playing it. Suffice to say I'm really sh*t but yeah.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Bought it, finished the campaign pretty quickly, played a few hours on MP and traded it in.
Prefer Battlefield tbh. Only got this as there wasn't anything else out.
I imagine there will be a few people on here that do play tho.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Bought it, finished the campaign pretty quickly, played a few hours on MP and traded it in.
Prefer Battlefield tbh. Only got this as there wasn't anything else out.
I imagine there will be a few people on here that do play tho.
I've not really looked in to games yet! A lot of friends play GTA V but I can't justify buying it for £50 or whatever crazy price they charge when I have it on the Xbox 360 :l

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
There's a few in the store for fairly cheap. Think tomb raider is a tenner, same with Sleeping dogs. I haven't bought GTA as I finished it on the PS3 and can't justify spending that much to play the game again with better graphics

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
There's a few in the store for fairly cheap. Think tomb raider is a tenner, same with Sleeping dogs. I haven't bought GTA as I finished it on the PS3 and can't justify spending that much to play the game again with better graphics

They've introduced heists as well now haven't they?

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Advanced warfare is highly stung on multi player, if you host of the host is local your smashing everyone... If the host is France, Germany or just rubbish, you'd going negitive...

The games so fast internet connections huge and you have to play 150% to keep topping the tables... I can't play it all day like black ops 2, it wears me out...