ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ps3 red blinking light....dead

A SHED!
anyone know where the cheapest ps3 are for sale? wouldnt mind but before xmas....and its got my mate assassin creed 3 in it. gutted :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I just ordered a slim!

Stupid thing!

Oh put the station on standby by switching it off then on at the back then hold the eject button. It'll eject the disc for you. :D

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Search my previous started threads, does it have the yellow light flash before 3 bleeps?

A SHED!
I just ordered a slim!

Stupid thing!

Oh put the station on standby by switching it off then on at the back then hold the eject button. It'll eject the disc for you. :D

doesnt work mate....as soon as it switched on....switches off and then blicking red light....

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
No you don't switch it on.

Leave it on standby.

Press the button on the back of the console off then back on and leave it. It'll sit with a red light until you try to power up.

Don't power up just keep your finger on the little eject button for around 30seconds.

Keep trying it. It's works 100%.